top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·9 members

Kabu Mobile Orange: The Best Android App for Stock Trading

What is kabu mobile orange apk and why you should try it

If you are looking for a trading app for your Android device that offers real-time stock prices, high-performance charts, various products and markets, and a simple and new neumorphism design, then you might want to check out kabu mobile orange apk. This app is provided by au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd., one of the leading online securities companies in Japan. In this article, we will explain what kabu mobile orange apk is, how to download and install it, what are its features and benefits, what are its alternatives and reviews, and answer some frequently asked questions.

kabu mobile orange apk

Kabu mobile orange apk is a trading app for Android devices

Kabu mobile orange apk is a trading app specifically designed for Android devices that allows you to access the services of au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd. from your smartphone. With this app, you can enjoy the following functions:

It offers real-time stock prices and high-performance charts

You can view real-time stock prices of domestic stocks, US stocks, futures, options, Click 365, exchange CFDs, petit stocks, mutual funds, and foreign currency denominated MMFs. You can also register up to 180 brands on your stock price board and update them in real-time. Moreover, you can use high-performance charts that include 26 types of technical charts, such as moving average, Bollinger band, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, etc. You can also zoom in or out on the charts to analyze and understand market trends.

It supports various products and markets

You can trade various products with this app, such as in-kind stocks, credit stocks, futures, options, Click 365, exchange CFDs, petit stocks, mutual funds, and foreign currency denominated MMFs. You can also access various markets, such as Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE), Osaka Exchange (OSE), Nagoya Stock Exchange (NSE), Fukuoka Stock Exchange (FSE), Sapporo Securities Exchange (SSE), It has a simple and new neumorphism design

You can enjoy a simple and new neumorphism design that is easy to use and visually appealing. Neumorphism is a design trend that combines flat design and skeuomorphism, creating a soft and realistic look. The app has a white and orange color scheme that matches the au brand image. You can also customize the app settings according to your preferences, such as font size, screen brightness, sound effects, etc.

kabu.com for Android app download

kabu.com for Android APK free

kabu.com for Android latest version

kabu.com for Android trading app

kabu.com for Android review

kabu.com for Android features

kabu.com for Android technical charts

kabu.com for Android real-time stock prices

kabu.com for Android ordering function

kabu.com for Android rankings

kabu.com for Android news

kabu.com for Android market information

kabu.com for Android products

kabu.com for Android in-kind

kabu.com for Android credit

kabu.com for Android futures

kabu.com for Android options

kabu.com for Android Click 365

kabu.com for Android exchange CFDs

kabu.com for Android petit stocks

kabu.com for Android mutual funds

kabu.com for Android foreign currency denominated MMFs

kabu.com for Android stock price board

kabu.com for Android futures and option boards

kabu.com for Android high-performance chart

My Orange APK download

My Orange APK free

My Orange APK latest version

My Orange APK updated 2023

My Orange APK ch.orange.android

My Orange APK Orange CH

My Orange APK mobile app for Android

My Orange APK review

My Orange APK features

My Orange APK manage your account and services

My Orange APK check your balance and usage

My Orange APK top up your credit or data volume

My Orange APK activate or deactivate options and services

My Orange APK access your bills and payment details

My Orange APK contact customer service or support chatbot

My Orange APK find the nearest shop or hotspot

My Orange APK benefit from exclusive offers and advantages

My Orange APK customize your app with widgets and shortcuts

My Orange APK secure your data with backup and antivirus

My Orange APK control your family's devices with parental control

How to download and install kabu mobile orange apk

If you want to try kabu mobile orange apk, you need to follow these steps:

You can download it from Google Play or Softonic

You can download the app from Google Play or Softonic, which are trusted sources of Android apps. You can search for "kabu mobile orange" on these platforms and find the app with the logo of au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd. The app size is about 25 MB and it requires Android 6.0 or higher. You can also scan the QR code on the official website of au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd. to download the app directly.

You need to agree to the software license agreement

Before you install the app, you need to read and agree to the software license agreement, which contains important terms and conditions regarding the use of the app. You can find the agreement on the app page on Google Play or Softonic, or on the official website of au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd. You need to check the box that says "I agree" and then tap "Install" to proceed.

You need to have an account with au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd.

After you install the app, you need to have an account with au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd. to use the app. If you already have an account, you can log in with your user ID and password. If you don't have an account, you can apply for one online or by phone. You need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc. You also need to verify your identity and agree to the terms and conditions of the service. Once you complete the registration process, you can start using the app.

What are the features and benefits of kabu mobile orange apk

Kabu mobile orange apk has many features and benefits that make it a comprehensive trading app for Android users. Here are some of them:

You can check your portfolio and investment performance at a glance

You can check your portfolio and investment performance at a glance on the app's home screen. You can see your total assets, profit and loss, margin balance, available funds, etc. You can also see your investment performance by product type, such as stocks, futures, options, etc. You can also view your transaction history and order status on the app.

You can order stocks and other products with a few taps

You can order stocks and other products with a few taps on the app. You can choose from various order types, such as market order, limit order, stop order, etc. You can also set various conditions, such as validity period, settlement method, etc. You can also cancel or modify your orders on the app.

You can access substantial investment information and personalized notifications

You can access substantial investment information and personalized notifications on the app. You can get market news, analysis reports, company information, financial data, etc. from various sources on the app. You can also get personalized notifications based on your preferences, such as stock price alerts, order execution alerts, margin call alerts, etc.

What are the alternatives and reviews of kabu mobile orange apk

Kabu mobile orange apk is not the only trading app for Android devices. There are some alternatives that you might want to consider:

Some alternatives are Google Messages, Chomp SMS, Pulse SMS, etc.

Some alternatives are Google Messages, Chomp SMS, Pulse SMS, etc. These apps are not specifically designed for trading, but they allow you to send and receive text messages from your Android device. You can use these apps to communicate with your broker or other traders via SMS. You can also use these apps to receive market updates or alerts via SMS.

Some reviews are positive, some are negative

Some reviews are positive, some are negative about kabu mobile orange apk. Some users praise the app for its functionality, design, performance, and information. Some users complain about the app for its bugs, errors, crashes, and slow loading. Some users also criticize the app for its high fees, low security, and poor customer service. You should read the reviews carefully and decide for yourself whether the app is worth trying or not.

You should compare different apps and choose the one that suits your needs

You should compare different apps and choose the one that suits your needs best. You should consider factors such as functionality, design, compatibility, reliability, security, cost, etc. You should also test the apps yourself and see how they work on your device. You should also check the ratings and reviews of the apps on Google Play or Softonic to get an idea of their quality and popularity.

Conclusion and FAQs

Kabu mobile orange apk is a comprehensive trading app for Android users that offers real-time stock prices, high-performance charts, various products and markets, and a simple and new neumorphism design. It also allows you to check your portfolio and investment performance, order stocks and other products, and access substantial investment information and personalized notifications. However, it also has some drawbacks, such as bugs, errors, crashes, slow loading, high fees, low security, and poor customer service. You can download it from Google Play or Softonic, but you need to have an account with au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd. to use it. You should also compare it with other alternatives and choose the one that suits your needs best.

FAQ 1: What is the minimum Android version required for kabu mobile orange apk?

The minimum Android version required for kabu mobile orange apk is Android 6.0 or higher. If your device has a lower version, you might not be able to install or use the app properly.

FAQ 2: How much does kabu mobile orange apk cost?

Kabu mobile orange apk is free to download and use. However, you might incur some fees or charges when you trade with au Kabucom Securities Co. Ltd. You should check their website or contact their customer support for more details.

FAQ 3: What are the risks involved in using kabu mobile orange apk?

Using kabu mobile orange apk involves some risks, such as market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, operational risk, etc. You should be aware of these risks and trade responsibly. You should also read the terms and conditions of the service and the software license agreement carefully before using the app.

FAQ 4: How can I contact the customer support of kabu mobile orange apk?

You can contact the customer support of kabu mobile orange apk by phone or email. The phone number is 0120-777-777 (toll-free) or 03-4588-9700 (charged). The email address is info@kabu.com. The customer support hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on weekdays and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays (excluding holidays).

FAQ 5: How can I uninstall kabu mobile orange apk?

You can uninstall kabu mobile orange apk by following these steps:

• Go to your device's settings and tap on "Apps" or "Applications".

• Find "kabu mobile orange" on the list of apps and tap on it.

• Tap on "Uninstall" and confirm your action.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page